Old June 17th 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Sunspots. From AFP.

On 6/17/2011 10:01 AM, wrote:
I am Glad the Left Coast is about two thousand miles West of doggy's
couch.That is More than close enough! I reckon Zumbrota is about a
thousand miles North of doggy's couch.Currently, 88 Degrees inside my
flower box on doggy's front porch.We need Rain.
cuhulin

I am waiting for God to enact his vengeance on san fransicko, and drop
it off into the ocean, with homosexuals still attached ... I always
wanted some ocean front property, never owned any, yet!

--

Regards,
JS