Old June 19th 11, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Sunspots. From AFP.

On Jun 18, 10:37*pm, dave wrote:
On 06/17/2011 08:49 PM, wrote:

On Jun 17, 6:58 pm, wrote:
I sawed and I heard on 5:00 PM WAPT 16 (another one of those tee
stations that doesn't exist) tee vee noos that NASA says Mercury has
Ice, and lots of it too, covered with Ice.300 Degrees below Zero on
Planet Mercury.
Frosty Mannnnn,,,, Frosty!
cuhulin

Some parts of the Moon have record-breaking 35 deg K . That's *minus
238 deg C , real cold !

That ain't what's making the ice melt

Ice melts : when the surrounding temperature rises (Earth is getting
cooked, by itself) . Or, in another way-- if the amount of Solar
energy , directed towards the Earth, goes up . . . Or , if Al Gore
talks the sleeping volcanoes (through some witchcraft-voodoo-power)
into erupting one after another (like we just witnessed in Iceland) .
The last scenario may bring about various scenarios- like a global
change in climates . The final effects can be unpredictable , to say
the least .