Old June 20th 11, 03:58 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default You were warned, soon it will be gone ...

On 6/20/2011 6:08 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

All of which opens the door to government interference in the otherwise
legal purchase, and possession of the commodity.

As we've learned over the last several years, the government is NOT to
be trusted in matters that intrude into private citizen activities. This
includes, and may especially include, ownership of precious metals.

When I was a child, one very effective method of "storing gold" was in
fruit jars with the caps dipped in wax and buried in the ground ...

Just be careful, I can remember my grandfather going around his property
and probing the ground with a metal rod ... seems he forgot were he
buried a jar or two ... if I remember correctly, he never did find that
"missing gold." Who knows, maybe someone else "got lucky", I just know
it wasn't me ... ROFLOL!

--
Regards,
JS

RON PAUL IN 2012, THERE SIMPLY ISN'T ANOTHER CHOICE!