Old June 21st 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.idiots,alt.stupid.idiots
dave dave is offline

Default That's me-The stokin not libertarian of any strip Dave

On 06/20/2011 06:50 PM, RHF wrote:
On Jun 20, 5:25 pm, wrote:
On 6/20/2011 3:52 PM, RHF wrote:

On Jun 20, 3:55 am, Arky wrote:
Is profit Stair - the last days profit of God - sending out post cards
from Walterboro, SC asking for donations?

Has anybody gotten one?

If so what did it say?

Send a 'Love Gift' of $10 $25 $40 or more
and receive a QSL Card from Profit Stair
http://u1.ipernity.com/15/69/35/8076...aaace2.560.jpg
.

Push 'The Button' an Up POPS "Special-Dave" !
boing! boing! boing! bada-bing... bada-bang!!!
Puff that Medical Marijuana Dave...
Stroke that Ego-Dumb-Tricks Dave...
-that's-'special-dave'-puffing-&-stoking-
.
Yep Yep Yep 'Special-Dave' -proclaims-
i got yer,,, I Got Yer... I GOT YER ! ! !
.
* Dave : Just another typical example [post]
[ i got yer,,, I Got Yer... I GOT YER ! ! ! ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...059ae77029b05e
of how 'you' constantly Prove Beyond a Doubt
that 'you' are NO Libertarian of any Strip
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4a046dc39ff178
-dave-more-intolerance- -dave-more--hate-
* Dave, Dave, Dave : Once Again You Prove
That You Are NO Libertarian of any Stripe
-but- an Intolerant Elitist* With Uber
Liberal-Fascist Tendencies to Rain Nuclear
Death on China and Innocent Chinese
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...msg/ebdb61838b...
* Whoops! Once Again 'Special-Dave' Proves
He Is NO Libertarian of any Stripe...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b647df5e16654
* Dave the Hypocrisy of Calling Yourself a
"Libertarian" : Please Don't Give Real
'Libertarians' a Bad Name
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2a559f6742f674
* Dave you are NO Libertarian of any Stripe
-but- an Intolerant Elitist with Inherited
Liberal-Fascist Tendencies.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...04807d2de289a8
.
Wishing You A Long Life 'Dave' !
-but- You Ain't No 'Libertarian' [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1b3f844229ccb3
Dave Please Don't Give Real 'Libertarians'
a Bad Name by claiming to be one...
.
Dave Another Example [post] of How You
Constantly Prove You Are NO Libertarian
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4a046dc39ff178
.
Dave Once Again You Prove That You Are
NO Libertarian of any Stripe {Kind}
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...g/ebdb61838bf5...
.
.
Blessed by God {Allah} with Life and Progressive
by Nature through Living ~ RHF
[Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member :
Dosvedanya Tovarisch]
.
.
'Special-Dave' - So Much Non-Sense...

I Here-By Declare This To Be An 'RHF' Free Thread

oops... sorry about that ~ RHF
-alt.idiots- -alt.stupid.idiots-
.
.
OBTW Just heard Profit Stair in his Staring
Role as the End-Time Prophet of Credit Cards...
-send-cash-only- -money-talks- -send-cash-only-
on 9385 kHz WWRB and 9980 kHz WWCR @ 2300/0000 UTC
-cause- 'i' do listen to the short-wave radio ~ RHF
-no- internet-streaming-audio
-no- psk31-non-human-techno-2-way-
...just... plain old real-time over-the-air
shortwave radio listening with my own ears
=ego= short-wave-radio-listening-'swl'-
.
.