Old June 22nd 11, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default travel through empty space, as defined by mainstream FUD-masters

On 06/21/2011 08:50 PM, wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:43 am, wrote:
On 06/20/2011 08:15 PM, wrote:

Any article in a newspaper going back to1920(!) is not exactly a
'scientific' piece of work . Are you still living in the past ?

I'm pretty sure electromagnetic waves were predicted and proved by 1890.

That's not exactly what that 'lecture' was all about. Rather, it
underlined the existence of "ether" .

I don't care. I was addressing the idea that 1920 is a long time ago, in
terms of research. There's no such thing as "aether". Magnetic lines of
force exist around magnets and energized conductors. They require no medium.