Old June 22nd 11, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined bymains...

Certain Radio Frequencies travel through the Earth too.U.S.Navy has, or
used to have, such a system.I read about that in one of my Popular
Science snail mail magazines back in the 1960s.I also snail subscribe to
Popular Mechanics magazine, maybe that article I read was in one of my
1960s Popular Mechanics magazines.That was a million years ago, so I
don't exactly remember which magazine it was in.
cuhulin, mit dur foggy memory