Old June 22nd 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default Baby-killer at work in Libya.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-the-baby-silencer/

The second video on this page will show the fruits of obamas' labors,
and the crimes which the USA military is being used for ...

The horrors, destruction, devastation, pain, suffering, etc. which we
are allowing the criminals in our government to force upon sovereign
nations are crimes beyond description ...

We should never rest until such criminals and mass murders are brought
to justice.

Regards,
JS