Old June 22nd 11, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave
American American is offline

Default RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined bymainstream FUD-masters Second Attempt at Posting!!

On Jun 22, 10:49*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/22/2011 10:36 AM, American wrote:

"It strikes me as unfair, and even in bad taste, to select a few
* individuals for boundless admiration, attributing superhuman
* powers of mind and character to them. This has been my
* fate, and the contrast between the popular assessment of
* my powers and achievements and the reality is simply
* grotesque."

... exactly ... and why I said:

The truth is open to the eyes ...

"Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It
takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite
direction." -- Albert Einstein

The only people deserving of picking out of a crowd and listening to
have the foundation facts, which everything else is being constructed
on, correct ...

Before you can lay something on a table, you have to have the table ...
before a universe can be constructed, you have to have the space for it
to exist, into ... ether is the platform that everything else exists
within and upon ... indeed, it is the very substance which all matter we
can touch and see is constructed from ...

It is really quite easy to build "something", once you have "something"
to build it from ...

Regards,
JS

The truth is unseen. If the whole truth were to be revealed all at
once, then Moses would have seen the face of God. Certain rules have
to be laid down before the truth can be revealed. The "picture" alone
is not enough to validate the truth, unless those who are perpetrating
the "foundation" or "table" that you mention, are doing it for the
cause of the "truth", i.e. righteousness, survival, defense, etc.
Engineering drawings IMO become self-perpetrating, once the original
architect's idea comes more into focus. Even the architect may gain
his understanding from other sources, which could be science fiction
(originally science "faction, circa Disney's "Tomorrowland", 1955,
which later became "Star Tours: The Adventures Continue" in 2011).

How much this is based in reality, rather than "escapism", will
probably result in the latter for most. If anyone else has any better
ideas available - ideas that will guarantee to put money in the
pockets of millions of potential entrepreneurs, then it would have to
be accomplished outside of the current FUD complex of master/slave
economics. In other words, the "driver" of the economy should become
based upon a new form of energy, but not completely outside of the oil
markets. That would have to be in the heavier earth-to-orbit industry,
in addition to many things having already been invented, but forced
into subterfuge, by the FUD masters.

One can listen to Wheeler's invective "Participatory Anthropic
Principle" and wonder if he (Wheeler) was falling prey to those who
will legislate, rather than put into practice, true scientific
intuitive principles - principles that will always have to be at the
expense of the FUD masters, rather than with those who are faithful
for some off-world cause that doesn't depend upon liquid or solid
propellent rockets getting us there. (Even if they were a product of
the Apollo years, they still carried with them the ideas and interests
of a more advanced technology, which I can't explain fully at the
present time).

Rather than propose some form of individual, non-solid or non-liquid
propellent-less vehicle, as if it were all the rage of the Star Wars
enthusiasts, it would seem even more beneficial to propose several
"attaching propulsive components", each with their own method singular
propulsion, into a massive superstructure, such as the one I've
mentioned in another thread. That would have to be the answer to
anything attempting to force its "escapist" FUD master/slave kind of
entertainment, upon the masses of yet-earthbound "believers" in this
economy, at face value against whatever "entertainment" has now
become.

American

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to
pursue them."

- Walt Disney