Old June 23rd 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New BBC article regarding environmental collapse CURRENTLYunde...

Actually, they are String Trimmers.Weedeater is a Registered Brand
Name.My new lawn mower I bought a few months ago at the Dangerous
Walmart store is a Weedeater Brand Name lawn mower.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, whenever I want to get rid of some
weeds I put on one of my old leather gloves (ego there are some thorny
briars hiding in some of those weeds) and I get one of my old hacksaws
and I hack those weeds out.No Steenkin plastic! I don't use any thing
like Round Up for getting rid of weeds.Mostly, I just leave the weeds
along, except for the ones my lawn mower cuts down.

Show me where that oil drain plug is!
cuhulin