Old June 24th 11, 02:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave
herbert glazier herbert glazier is offline

Default RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space, as defined bymainstream FUD-masters

On Jun 24, 1:50*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 23, 5:47*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 6/23/2011 4:38 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

On Jun 23, 3:29 pm, John *wrote:
On 6/23/2011 3:26 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Personally I'm a great believer in directed panspermia, intelligent
design, as well as intelligent redesign. *I consider Hagar, HVAC, BDK
and rabbi Saul Levy as kinda trial and error upon error, so there's
not all that much there worth even redesigning, or any good for spare
parts.

*http://translate.google.com/#
* *Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet

I know it ****es a lot of people off, but really, those stooges provide
a lot of comedy in acting the morons they do ... think about it.

Here is a couple of more links they, the morons, will like:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=308397

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=314041

Regards,
JS

Since when has either party told us the whole truth and nothing but
the truth?

What government agency has always been open and perfectly honest with
us, as their republic that has them employed?

btw, doesn't typing pressure make any difference in how each typed
letter looks, as well as the condition of the ribbon.

Were all such forms always started and completed by the same person?

Are all carbon copies going to look exactly alike?

*http://www.wanttoknow.info/
*http://translate.google.com/#
* Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet

1) No candidate is EVER going to be allowed on the ballot which will
work for you, your family, your friends or avg. American citizens.

2) clinton = bush = obama = the-next-one.

3) NOTHING will get any better until this is repaired.

It is going to take a major uprising now to regain our government ...
hopefully, it will come soon ... best anyone can do is prepare.

Regards,
JS

Yes, prepare because our republic is broken and far too many have lost
everything, so they have little if anything else to lose.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

BG The GOP MAfia has control of the press. It leaked out Bush gave
GOPer bankers 3.3 trillion(that is twice as much as we owe China. That
is lots more than the $280 billion the public was told about. TV
should show how poor families live incomparision to the rich.
Godfather will not allow that. How they dine. Cars they drive. Schools
they go to. Vacations Clubs they belong. How they are treated by
police. How poor woman clean up their ****. Reality is the rich
GOPer needed that 3.3 trillion to buy slaves,and live in Boca Grande
Florida. TreBert