Old June 26th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default The Octopus Shortwave Radio

On 6/25/2011 4:41 PM, wrote:
It was only a little 'nibble'.

Could Jon Huntsman be the next Prez?
http://www.rense.com

Country Muscic (it came from Ireland) speaks of Love and Relationship.
NO!, it doesn't! Country Music speaks of Breaking up and Divorces.

Our D.I.V.O.R.C.E becomes Final todayyyy,,,, little J.O.H.N.N.Y and I
are moving awayyyyyyy,,,,,,,
cuhulin

My gawd man, didn't you see the movie about the great white shark,
didn't you have about the capt'n and the whale?

STAY OUT OF THE WATER!

Country music is beer drinkin' music, and, people do tend to make idiots
out of themselves, when drinking ...

Ever notice, all you have to do to stop having problems is to stop
drinking ...

Regards,
JS