Old June 30th 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike K. Mike K. is offline

Default Cool it with the politics

Seriously. I've no interest in racist hate speech, conspiracy theories
(either of the leftist "Bush did 9/11" sort or the rightist "Obama
isn't an American" sort) or any of that. I want to read (and maybe
occasionally talk) about radio, mainly in the HF frequency range. I
don't CARE if Mexicans are moving across the border, the government is
covering up an alien spaceport at Area 51 or that some people are
still so shocked about the balck man being elected President of the
United States that they want to find a way to get him thrown out on a
technicality. So cut it out.