Old March 26th 04, 11:09 PM
Paul Burridge

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:15:56 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

Paul,

I am very reluctant to discuss this sort of thing on a newsgroup. It is
likely to develop into a multi-post thread with sub-threads, aggravated by
do-gooders and mischief-makers who imagine they know more about the program
and coils than either you or I. Misunderstandings and aggro galore. The end
result being inconclusive and a general loss of confidence in everything.
And I venture to say, all this palaver when a bug in the source code does
not exist - all being due to using a program outside its range of
useability or some similar misunderstanding because I can't write the
introduction to a program in the form of a book.

Fair enough, Reg. I suspect I already know what the problem - if such
it is - may be if you use the C language as I do for this type of
thing. In any event, discretion is assured; no problem.

As I said in my e-mail which you havn't yet received, try sending me another
test message as follows -

Okay, Reg. I'll send you a test message first (coming right up) in
accordance with your instructions and set out the circumstances in
full if we can establish contact.
--

The BBC: Licensed at public expense to spread lies.