Old July 1st 11, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf
John Smith[_8_] John Smith[_8_] is offline

Default Video of nigfest violence in Washington removed.

On 7/1/2011 3:01 AM, RHF wrote:

- But, mostly, I see a lot of morons.

JS - That's Life When You Stand In-Front
of a Tri-Fold Mirror. ~ RHF
http://www.nuvuemirrors.com/trifold/...fold-front.jpg

Well, true, I can't speak for everyone. And, I'd imagine you tried it
out before recommending it to other, just to be responsible. And, I
would be slow to argue the results of your experiment(s.)

However, actually, I was standing in a high rise looking over the city ...

Regards,
JS