Old July 3rd 11, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dave Heil[_2_] Dave Heil[_2_] is offline

Default No posts...

On 7/2/2011 18 54, Edmund H. Ramm wrote:
Dave writes:

This seems to be the only problem group of all to which I'm subscribed.
The Radio, TV, phono group is alive and well. Any of them, with the
exception of the sewer that rec.radio.amateur.policy has become, are
placid compared with the politics group.

It's up to you, to start an on-topic thread right here. Or are
you expecting this group to exist for your entertainment?

73, Eddi ._._.

Thanks for coming out of the woodwork to make a snide comment, Eddi. If
you were paying attention, you'll note that I began a thread called "No
posts..." Therefore, I set the topic.