Old July 6th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Edward Knobloch Edward Knobloch is offline

Default Johnson Ranger and Valiant instability

On 7/5/2011 7:04 PM, Edmund H. Ramm wrote:
snip
Hi Ed, nice to read from you again. I did this long since. Looks like
our namesake VE3CUI had about the same idea. Any sources for 1/4" phenolic
(or PTFE) shafts? That's what I'd like to try in addition.

But the jumps I mentioned further up are irreglular, which IMO
doesn't indicate a stray feedback path.

Hi, Eddi

Nice to hear from you, as well.

Here's a source for 1/4" diameter PTFE rods:

http://www.smallparts.com/small-part...qid=1309915938

73,
Ed Knobloch