Old March 29th 04, 11:27 PM
Brian Hill

Thank Guys. I found Kees great website. I'm sure this will be a year long
project. I want it to look as good as it works. What kind of dial and drive
do you guys think is the best. I like that 2 speed drive on Norm Deemer's
(WA5HPJ) HBR-16. I'll be back in a bit, I'm sure.

73 Brian
--
Never under estimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Brian Hill"

writes:

I want to build the HBR -16. that was in a early 60s QST. I think?
Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Two resources are an absolute must:

K5BCQ's excellent HBR website (your favorite search engine will find it by
searching "HBR K5BCQ"

There is an email reflector devoted to the HBR - instructions at the

website,
IIRC

73 de Jim, N2EY