Old July 9th 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

Liberty Net: July 2, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/07/liberty-net-july-2-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THERE IS MORE social and economic wisdom in a single session of the
Liberty Net than can be found in a year’s worth of commercial
television, as was amply proved this week. Our lack of independence
on Independence Day was noted and deplored, but many creative ideas
for restoring our freedom and self-determination were brought out
and debated.

Here’s a brief summary of some of the topics covered this time on
amateur radio’s longest-running discussion net:

• Isn’t it interesting that, prior to the recent invasion of Libya
and Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s legal troubles, Strauss-Kahn had met
with Qaddafi to discuss changes in the world’s monetary system? (34
minutes)

• Isn’t it also interesting that the woman who replaced Strauss-Kahn
at the IMF has direct connections to Goldman Sachs and to the
Chicago mafia that groomed Barack Obama for high office? (42 minutes)

• Why does Fox News (which some wags are now calling Lox News)
sometimes rail against “internationalist elitists” when it is owned
and controlled by the ultimate internationalist elitist, Rupert
Murdoch? (55 minutes)

• The labor monopoly possessed by Communist China — a result of the
fact that their workers cannot strike or say “Hell no, I won’t work
under these conditions…” — is impoverishing White workers across the
world. (1 hour 14 minutes)

• When the run on the dollar begins, don’t expect the FDIC to help
you — the funds simply aren’t there. (1 hour 40 minutes)

• Think that the price of gold can’t keep going up? Think again:
China only owns 1,100 tons of the metal now, but wants to buy at
least 10,000 more. (1 hour 49 minutes)

• Some American families are converting a substantial portion of
their assets into physical gold — and taking delivery of that gold
in foreign countries, where it is placed in private lock boxes. The
goal? To make sure that the illegal regime in Washington cannot
steal it. (2 hours 2 minutes)

• Why are the powers that be talking about eliminating the tight 60
Hz synchronization of the US power grid? Frequency differences
between different parts of the Japanese power grid prevented
power-sharing during the recent disaster there. (3 hours 1 minute)

Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net
right now on your computer here at http://3950.net/ — or download
the file and listen on your portable mp3 player. And N2SAG operates
a live feed and chat during Net times that lets you make an end run
around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.

Join in the discussion by checking in to the most exciting net on
the amateur bands every Saturday night starting at 10PM Eastern Time!

Our thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in keeping this
important part of the amateur radio service alive since 1974.

http://3950.net/2011/07/liberty-net-july-2-2011/

--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/