Old July 11th 11, 08:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gee NineBF Gee NineBF is offline

Default r15 and r19

On 10/07/2011 15:01, nierveze wrote:
hello,everyone
I have an R15 and a R19 ,those very nice small vhf receivers,they both work
,with their dynamotors.All I had to do was to build a small 24v dc power
supply and a dipole ,and clean a hs30 and I listen to the planes around
me.There is an airport 30km from my home .I am looking for 'littérature'
about them,I was unable to find.Can I have links please?
thanks very much ,73
alain F1gqb

Alain,

Did you try a search on "ARC-5"? There are manuals for this series on
line but I am not sure if they cover the VHF models.

73

Roger/G3VKM