Old July 14th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx amdx is offline

Default Anybody following the Dallas Files

On 7/13/2011 7:35 PM, Richard Clark wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:42:16 -0500, wrote:

Hi Guys,
I'm looking over the files at;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thedallasfiles/
These antennas are mostly for the AMBC band.
The author doesn't allow discussion on the site,
I wonder if anyone else has viewed these files and
has interest in the antennas and wants a discussion group.
Mikek

Hi Mike,

Not much to recommend it.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Do you mean you don't have an interest in the subject
or do you mean you have a better antenna for the
AMBC band?
If you have a better antenna, let me know, I'm ready to start
building. Ideally I want to rotate a flashlight beam...
but I'll settle for rotating a wide aperture null.

Mikek