Old July 16th 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx amdx is offline

Default Anybody following the Dallas Files

On 7/15/2011 1:20 AM, Richard Clark wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:31:17 -0500, wrote:

Sounds like you didn't look at the site so "what is left unsaid."

Hi Mike,

As I said, nothing there but a vague suggestion of the topic heavily
cloaked in an admonition.

You cast dispersions, but haven't looked at any of the antenna
systems. Look at just one and see if you any thoughts.
Look at "Hi Z PPL Loop And Flag Arrays.pdf" it's the 5th file down
on the antennas page.

Yes, I'm looking a steerable receive only arrays for the AM broadcast
band. Myself, I want one that will fit on a 150ft lot.

Is that 150' on a side? 150' long?

There are any number of ways to construct variable delay lines. A
little bit of computer control will pull their outputs together to
form beam steering.

Are you aware that steering the null is very important for AM
band dxing?

Mikek