Old July 19th 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Loopy Loopy is offline

Default Anybody following the Dallas Files

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:07:09 -0500, amdx wrote:

Please post any websites you have regarding broadcast band antennas.
I have not found much other than resonant loops and beverages.
Mikek

Here are 2 good ones that I frequent and their email addresses.
1) SkyWires in yahoogroups

2) Loopantennas in yahoogroups

You can also do a search from the Yahoogroups find a group pages for "Loop
antennas" "BCB" "AM radio" & "MW" to name a few.