Old July 19th 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Allodoxaphobia[_2_] Allodoxaphobia[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody following the Dallas Files

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:12:52 -0700, Jim Lux wrote:
On 7/18/2011 6:50 PM, amdx wrote:

I still want to learn, do you have a specific site with a good broadcast
band receiving antenna. Preferably with a null I can rotate
and that will fit in 150 ft.

how deep a null, how narrow/wide?

One of the noise canceling boxes with two antennas will do quite well.
Timewave ANC-4 is one possibility
MFJ 1026 is another.
DX engineering NCC-1

In BCB SWLing you want the null(s) deep (and steerable)
to kill the strong, unwanted station.

Jonesy