Old July 20th 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
LilAbner LilAbner is offline

Default Truly mobile CB

you would think that with all the innovations and developments in
radios, though almost all, admittedly is for Government or Big Business,
there would be a hand held CB with good range etc.
I've got a couple CBs and a hand held CB.
I don't want holes and trying to locate one in the vehicle.
There is a lot more congestion, on the roads these days. There is a lot
of accidents, closed lanes, back ups, groups of semi's practicing micro
passing etc.
I need/want a good hand held CB. The Midland I have is next to useless.
It is supposed to put out four watts. Of course the antenna isn't much.
Is there anything out there that works?