Old July 21st 11, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
No Name

Default 20 meter delta lop

Hello 1st post here.

I have made 20 meter delta loop.
What I am thinking is...
If I also make a 40 meter loop, and a 10 meter loop, putting them either
side of the 20 loop. As in the 20 loop in the middle. The 40 behind, the 10
in front.
With suitable spacing, all strung on 3 fishing poles.
Will this work as a directional beam of sorts hopefully all 3 bands.
I am hoping 3 traditional elements on 20,
even driven element on 40 /with 2 directors,
and on 10 with 2 reflectors.
I know the lengths of the director's and reflectors won't be as standard but
with a tuner does anyone will it work to a degree?

Just kicking the idea around.

Anyone done it before?

thanks' for any help or suggestions.