Old March 1st 07, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Push up mast

wrote:
On Feb 28, 6:11 pm, Steveo wrote:
Anyone know where to find the 50' Rohn style telescopic mast? I know
the shipping is a killer on it, but what they sell at Lowes doesn't
hold a candle.

I'm not familiar with a Rohn model, but I have a Wilson (now US Tower)
pushup 55-footer at my secondary station. Here's a link to their spec
---
http://www.ustower.com/ma-550.html

Not too impressive windload specs, but it's OK for a small beam like a
TA33-jr or similar. I use it to hang a 160M inverted-L. Not sure
I'd want it for my primary tower.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Hello Hans

Thanks for the quick reply, but that's over-kill to what I'm looking for.