Old March 3rd 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default RRAM on Worldnet

On Mar 2, 11:33 pm, "John.Smith.I" wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
John Doe wrote:
RRAM has now been picked up by ADELPHIA/COMCAST as well.

Also by sbcglobal.yahoo.com in Houston

Cecil:

If your news server ain't picked it up days ago, get another one.

Got it on news.albasani.net, news.motzarella.org, and
news.linuxfan.it--for example--these are ALL free news servers if you
just register with 'em--give 'em a try! Google will be your best friend
for registering with 'em ...

JS
--http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

It's not showing up here on my server here yet (Comcast in Clinton
Twp, MI).

Dee, N8UZE