Old March 4th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Nate Bargmann Nate Bargmann is offline

Default Push up mast

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:18:56 -0500, N2EY wrote:

On Feb 28, 8:11?pm, Steveo wrote:
Anyone know where to find the 50' Rohn style telescopic mast?

Here's one source:

http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProducts.do?

groupId=341&subgroupId=70&search=false&page=2

aka

http://tinyurl.com/36z373

(usual disclaimers apply - I have not done any business with Tessco, I
just found them googling "Rohn telescoping mast". There are other
dealers who may be closer to you.)

As far as I know, Tessco is a distributor, and they don't sell direct to
the public. Perhaps it can be order through Graybar or a similar
electrical supplier may be able to order from them.

73, de Nate

--

"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds,
the pessimist fears this is true."