Old March 6th 07, 09:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Dr.Ace Dr.Ace is offline

Default Human-powered portable power generation

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
Bill Horne, W1AC wrote:

The question would be how to charge the batteries without relying on
cars, since working vehicles are a valuable asset in themselves and fuel
may also be in short supply: I suppose we could devise a "standard"
method to hook batteries to working vehicles so they could be carried
around while being charged, but that's about it.

Hi All,

I know this requires some power source , but it is none the less an
interesting and possibly useful concept.

3 Dollar Battery Charger
http://www.alpharubicon.com/elect/3dollarbattggn.htm

Ace - WH2T

..