Old March 10th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
KC4UAI KC4UAI is offline

Default PRB-1 and CCNR's

I was just reading on the ARRL's website where the FCC has once again
declined to include CCNR's (Deed restrictions) in it's "must be
accommodating to Ham Radio" rules. I was wondering if anybody knew
much about the organization that petitioned the FCC?

I was also wondering if somebody has re-introduced the bill into the
new congress that would force the FCC to include CCNRs in it's PRB-1
pre-emption rules? I'm just guessing but it seems that the previous
bill that was introduced, got shuttled to committee and died there.

This is important to me because I live in a deed restricted community
with a very picky HOA.

-= bob =-