Old March 12th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default March 9 2007 License Numbers

On Mar 11, 2:58?pm, Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
I agree! I invite and encourage you to collect the
postings I have made on the "ARS License Numbers",
put them in tabular form (say, monthly)
and put them on a website of your choice. They're
all in the Usenet archives, all posted by the same author (me).

May I suggest that they be put in an Excel spreadsheet
so that graphics may be generated?

Great idea, Cecil! Be my guest.

If my research is correct, the first "ARS License Numbers" posting I
made was back in September 2001, comparing the numbers of September 22
2001 to those of May 14, 2000.

73 es TNX de Jim, N2EY