Old March 12th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default PRB-1 and CCNR's

Phil Kane wrote:
Cecil, look up the term "contract of adhesion" in a legal text on
contracts. It is a "take it or leave it" situation where there is no
real bargaining.

When I bought my house in CA, I amended the antenna
restriction portion of the contract. When the
neighbors objected to my antennas, I dragged out the
contract and showed them the marked out section
initialed by me, the seller, and the planning
commission. It probably would not have stood up in
court but it never got that far. I was sorta like
that ham in Lubbock, TX. Did you see that video?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com