Old March 17th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default March 9 2007 License Numbers

Dee Flint wrote:
In my opinion there is another motivator. To me, the main fascination is
being able to communicate without the need for any infrastructure.

Good luck at being in the right place at the right
time when all other infrastructure fails. I've been
a coded ham for 55 years and have yet to use CW for
any emergency communications. The only HF emergency
communications I ever needed to use was CB.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com