Old March 18th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Sven Pran Sven Pran is offline

Default Call signs for foreign amateurs operating in US

"Richard Crowley" wrote
When I sat for my written test, I took the one for General
also. I hadn't studied for it at all, but it didn't cost anything
extra. I missed it by two points, else I would be a General
today. I guess I'll have to break down and study this time.

Richard Crowley KE7GKP

You shouldn't need to study this time? Remember you are
an experienced candidate by now as it will be your second
try! 8-)

73 LA7SG - Sven