Old March 19th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default ?portable rigs?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:28:37 CST, ml wrote:

I was thinking about getting a very small radio to use backpack /travel
portable

small size is what i am after but i also want more than flea power
.(ie 20w) in fact 100 is my target. and all bands

but wanted to see if anybody know of any other rigs out there i might
have over looked

You seem to have overlooked the Elecraft line of HF transceivers. Mine
packs 100W all bands all modes into a very small package.
Check out their site at www.elecraft.com

WARNING - Cheap they are not. You get what you pay for.
--
Phil Kane
Beaverton, OR