Old March 22nd 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Ladder line routing

The XYL has expressed her dismay at my ladder line coming down over the
roof the way it does. I plan on rerouting it this spring.

I plan on routing the line along the roofline, then run it to and below
the soffit. Then into the usual entrance.

What is a good holder for the ladder line - basic windowed plastic variety?

But my biggest concern is that metal soffit. I'll be running along
about 20 feet of that, and I suspect that there will be some effect.
What is a safe distance from the soffit?

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -