Old March 23rd 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] peace@capebyron.com is offline

Default Call signs for foreign amateurs operating in US

It was a little different for me because I am a dual citizen
(Australia and the US). When I inquired they said I couldn't use my
Australian license in the US, even though I hadn't set foot in the US
in decades, because I maintained US citizenship, so I had to take US
tests and have a US callsign when visiting.

On Mar 19, 2:07 am, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
"Sven Pran" wrote...
You shouldn't need to study this time? Remember you are
an experienced candidate by now as it will be your second
try! 8-)

I have a hard time memorizing the band limits.
I can program my equipment to stay within the
allotted bands. I usually don't make my brain
remember stuff like that. :-(