Old March 24th 07, 08:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] groupk0hb@earthlink.net is offline

Default Extension of PSK segment

On Mar 23, 11:18 pm, Mike Coslo wrote:

I think that the crux *is* just that politeness though, Hans.

Almost any country you want to name, with the notable exception of the
USA, hands their hams a set of frequencies and charges them to "play
politely". I don't see any evidence that this policy is causing any
problems.

Even in our country, one mode is given free reign to use virtually any
frequency they chose, and we all seem to get along. One has to wonder
"if market-based cooperation works for one mode, why won't it work for
the others?"

73, de Hans, K0HB