Old March 25th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default PRB-1 and CC&R's

"Dee Flint" wrote:

No it isn't appropriate. There are telephone poles near my house that if
they were to fall will destroy my house. My neighbors TREES could do the
same. Yet most people do not see these as significant hazards. They are
used to seeing them so do not think of them as hazards.

Rather than looking at this from the negative, let's look at it as a real
business possibility.

How about designing a series of towers that look externally like
tree-trunks? Or, developing camoflauge that hams wrap on the outside of
their towers which disguise them (the towers, not the hams) as big oak
trees?

Then, likewise, we can design a series of multi-element beam antennas which
look like tree branches, complete with fake leaves!

The possibilities (and income potential) is endless!

73
kh6hz