Old March 26th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Marine mobil VHF/UHF antennas

I want to install a 2m/440 rig on my boat. Does anybody know of a
2m/440 antenna that:

1) Will work without a ground plane? i.e. be a straight fiberglass tube
like the usual VHF marine band antennas.

2) Will mount on the standard marine layover mounting bracket.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L