Old March 28th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default PRB-1 and CC&R's

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:28:27 EDT, "Bryan"
wrote:

My lot is 100' on the short side. Using that statistic, assuming I placed a
tower in the center of my lot, I should be able to get a permit to erect a
333' (50' / 0.15) tower. Somehow, I don't think I have a snowball's chance
in Hades of getting a permit for it. Oh well... it was a nice dream! hi

Consider that if it's a guyed tower the top guy wires would have to
extend out a good deal more than 50 feet from the base.

Knowing what it costs to buy and erect and maintain a 333 ft tower --
common for some broadcast stations - do you have a snowball's chance
in Hades to afford it? If so, can I be one of your buddies? g

--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest

Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon