Old March 29th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default PRB-1 and CC&R's

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:35:12 EDT, Bruce in Alaska
wrote:

Habitat Division was staffed by "Greenie" Fish Biologists with absolutly
NO Knowledge of Civil Engineer, and little pracatical experience outside
the Degreed University Program they came from.

In some respects you're preaching to the choir!

My wife just retired (actually took "on call temp" status) as an
electrical utilities and instrumentation engineer with the largest
environmental engineering company in the country, so she (and by
osmosis, I ) got to know the "bunny-huggers" up close and personal. In
their specialty they are great. In engineering...that's why she had
a job!

It's no different in my field. A large part of my work with the
Commission was educating the outside professionals (and occasionally
some "inside") in what regulatory practice, and especially GOOD
regulatory practice, was all about.
--

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest