Old March 31st 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
AF6AY AF6AY is offline

Default Before and After Cessation of Code Testing

On Mar 31, 8:57�am, "KC5FM/WX5EM/WQDE391" wrote:
On Mar 31, 12:48 am, "AF6AY" wrote:

* *happened I looked atwww.handata.cominformationand selected

http://www.hamdata.com/

73

Lloyd Colston, KC5FMhttp://kc5fm.ld.net

My apologies are tendered for an apparent run-together of
text by the time my off-line prepared message got into
whatever form the message robot uses. I will pay better
attention to columnization in the future.

If you desire a copy of the original message (using Courier
fixed-font-spacing) I will be happy to send that in private
e-mail, either direct or converted to PDF, on a private e-mail
inquiry.

73, Len AF6AY