Old April 10th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Threaded Rod

In article , KH6HZ wrote:
I'm relocating my tower next month to my new home, and have to pour a new
pier footing for the tower.

Does anyone have a good online source for threaded rod?

Specifically, I'm looking for 3 pieces of 1 inch threaded rod, roughly 3' in
length.

If the Hilti tip doesn't pan out, check with the tower manufacturer.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L