Old April 10th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bruce in Alaska Bruce  in Alaska is offline

Default Threaded Rod

In article ,
"KH6HZ" wrote:

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 11:45:04 EDT, wrote:

I got mine from "Hilti" --- they often have a 'booth' at Home Depot
stores, and here in town they also have a stand-alone store. These
are the same bolts that are used in the base of street lights, traffic
signals, etc.

Hmmm.... doesn't ring a bell at the local home depot stores around here,
unless they're a recent addition... Granted, for the past year or so I've
been going to Lowes rather than the 'pot.

You should be asking for "Readi-Rod". Just about ANY Industrial Supply
House will stock it, in various sizes and threads. Graingers, McMater
Karr, ect.....

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @