Old April 20th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default Searching for a component source...

In article .com,
Dave WB4IUY wrote:
I'm searching for a source/supplier for a component. I'm not looking
to buy from someone here, but simply a source for a part for a
project. It is a "through-hole" mount pushbutton switch. It needs to
be a maintained contact, push-on push-off, SPST, 5a or better rating.
The hole diameter needs to be 3/8" (of slightly less), and I'd like it
to have a rubber boot on the button to help keep water out.

The first place I would look is a marine supply place. If you are not
in a boating area, check:

http://www.westmarine.com
or
http://www.boatersworld.com

and many others.

Also check an electrical supply house or graybar: http://www.graybar.com

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L