Old April 23rd 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] groupk0hb@earthlink.net is offline

Default Are we the last generation of hams?

On Apr 23, 5:45 pm, Michael Coslo wrote:

I assume you are playing devil's advocate here Hans?

Not really devils advocate, but certainly you can see that some points
are overstated for effect. Hopefully this stimulates some thinking
outside the old comfortable paradigms we might hold.

I'll readily admit that some of my details are not well developed, and
maybe even "pin in the sky" in many respects. This is intentional to
"shock people out of their tradions" and focus on "things we've never
done before. Hopefully my wild-eyed thinking gets you all to see past
"the way we've done it before". At the same time, I'm not
interested in defending the PBI against "problems" and "we've never
done it that way" arguments, or pointless attention to incidental
details.

73, de Hans, K0HB