Old April 24th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected][_2_] patty1@wintertime.com[_2_] is offline

Default ARRL Sweepstakes QST report

In article ,
wrote:
I've recently returned to active hamming in general and contesting, and
subscribing to QST.

Welcome back!

In the CW Sweepstakes writeup in the last issue I was disappointed to
find that all the line scores, top-ten sidebar, and other features were
missing. Is this a new thing? I sure would like to be able to peruse
those lists to see how I and others fared in the competition.

They should mention this in the article, but a lot of information
has been moved to the ARRL website. Start he

http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/

For example, the line scores for last November's CW Sweepstakes
are on this page:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/results...tml?con_id=112

73,
Patty N6BIS