Old April 26th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Eskay Eskay is offline

Default Ham magazines

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:34:35 EDT, wrote:

I've been "off the air" for a few years playing soldier and am now back and reacquainting myself with ham radio.

I've been able to subscribe to "QST" and "CQ", but can't find "ham Radio magazine", "73 magazine" or "Communications Quarterly" addresses anywhere. Do they still exist? Are there any new magazines other than the above that I should consider, especially technical ones? My interest is mostly antenna designing, receiver designing, and contesting.

73, RDW

You have been away awhile.
73 mag stopped in 2003 with the last issue being September.
Ham Radio magazine was sold to CQ magazine and was integrated with it.
Communications quarterly was bought by the ARRL which continues to publish
it under the name of QEX magazine.
The pickings have become slim.

73 de VE3JUA