Old April 26th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
[email protected] groupk0hb@earthlink.net is offline

Default "Are ham radio operators still around, even?"

On Apr 26, 3:00 pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:

Satire or not. I didn't see anything in your quote that I hadn't
already seen in the product-mix and store operations over
the last several years. You are far more likely to find a plush
toy with a broadcast receiver inside, or stick-on plastic jewels
for your cell phone than a 22K ohm resistor or a 7404 hex
inverter.

In the spirit of fair play and after my ill researched rant, I just
examined their online shopping site and found a reasonable assortment
of general purpose opamps and other IC's, transistors, and various
resistor assortments and smaller single-value resistor packs. I think
I'll later take the 15 minutes (7 minutes each direction, plus 1
minute examining stock) and see if this product assortment is
duplicated in their brick-and-mortar store.

73, de Hans, K0HB